Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Adults in Montreal
MindSpace psychologists can help you with a wide range of challenges, including:
- Anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias
- Depression and low self-esteem
- Chronic stress
- Distractibility and procrastination
- Relationship problems
- Obsessions and compulsions
Our solution-focused approach to therapy aims for measurable results in a brief timeframe. Your psychologist will work with you to develop a personalized and structured therapy program, combining techniques from science-based approaches, including:
- cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT)
- mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT)
- acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- emotion-focused therapy (EFT)
We’ll equip you with practical tools and strategies for managing difficult thoughts, emotions, and behaviours. With your new toolkit, you’ll be able to focus your attention on what really counts: achieving your goals and living according to your values in the long run.
Visit our team page to learn more about our psychologists in Montreal.
Or get in touch to start moving forward.
Individuals interested in working with a doctoral intern will benefit from a reduced rate. Click here for more info.