Couples Therapy in Montreal | Couple Psychologist
Couples therapy at MindSpace is all about you reconnecting with your partner. Our first priority is to create a safe space in which you and your partner can speak openly about your experiences in the relationship. Then, we work to reopen the lines of communication, by exploring the needs and goals of each partner and of the couple as a unit.
We’ll help you:
- Foster trust, mutual understanding, and emotional connection
- Decrease negative communication patterns
- Develop new and positive patterns that meet both partners’ needs
- Facilitate an ongoing open dialogue between you and your partner
In our experience, these changes improve every aspect of the relationship (e.g., personal, sexual, role of the couple within the family).
MindSpace couples therapists can help with a wide range of relationship challenges, including the following:
- Frequent arguments
- Feeling stuck in a relationship rut
- Sexuality and intimacy problems
- Communication problems
- Anger management
- Transitions (e.g., engagement, marriage, birth of a child)
- Adversity in the extended family
- Rebuilding trust following an affair
- Deciding whether or not to separate
The MindSpace Clinic offers services to all types of couples seeking therapy, including lesbian and gay couples.
Check out our team of couples therapists and marriage counselors in Montreal.
Or get in touch to start moving forward.
Individuals interested in working with a doctoral intern will benefit from a reduced rate. Click here for more info.