Mindful Training for Health Professionals in Montreal
The MindSpace team trains health professionals in the capacity to bring an open, non-judgmental attention to the present moment. Through this practice, you’ll learn to foster greater presence, equanimity, and well-being, both at work and at home.
The MindSpace Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy program offers health professionals an outstanding opportunity to:
- Develop or deepen a mindfulness to manage the challenges of today’s complex healthcare environment. If you struggle with heavy workloads, constant time pressure, and non-stop demands on your attention, mindfulness will offer a welcome refuge.
- Learn the MBCT curriculum and further credentials for the MBCT Facilitation Certificate
- Dates: Thursday evenings, starting on October 05th (October 05, 12, 19; November 02nd, 09th, 16th, 23rd, 30th). Optional orientation session on September 22nd.
- Time: 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Location: The MindSpace Studio, 1310 Greene avenue (suite 500), Westmount
- Teachers: Dr. Andréanne Élie and Jean-François Stephan
- Cost: $575
- En français