Mindful Training for Physicians in Montreal
MindSpace’s Mindful Doctors program will help you leverage the power of mindfulness to manage the challenges of today’s complex healthcare environment. If you struggle with heavy workloads, constant time pressure, and non-stop demands on your attention, mindfulness will offer a welcome refuge.
The MindSpace team trains doctors in the capacity to bring an open, non-judgmental attention to the present moment. Through this practice, you’ll learn to foster greater presence, equanimity, and well-being, both at work and at home.
Our 3-week program for physicians is:
- Based on the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program developed by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn at the University of Massachusetts.
- Designed specifically to cultivate resilience and well-being in physicians
The program includes:
- Three Saturday morning sessions
- Guided exercises, group discussions, and home practice
- Accessible meditations, and helpful applications for mindfulness in everyday life